Friday, December 21, 2007

Hyperjaxb3 Release 0.3

I'm currently preparing the 0.3 release of Hyperjaxb3.

In the 0.3 version I worked mostly to extends the set of supported schemata. I'm really grateful to all the people who sent me their schemata. This helped to find out which cases are practically important so I could concentrate on real-world scenarios. As a result, the set of schemas supported by Hyperjaxb3 is becoming very large. Below are just some examples of schemata from the test cases (which includes more that four dozen schemas):



These are just some examples of the schemata Hyperjaxb3 currently support. I'll be working to extend the supported set to 100% (literally any schema) in the 0.4 version. It's just few cases left.

In this release I've also updated the versions of maven-jaxb2-plugin (0.5) and JAXB (2.1.6) to take advantage of the latest developments in these projects.

Please visit the release announcement page.

Here's a couple of examples for Maven and Ant.

2 Comments:

Blogger Farrukh Najmi said...

Kudos Aleksei for a terrific open source project. I have been using HyperJAXB3 for a while now and I am a very happy camper. It has simplified the persistence layer in my projects. The implementation is very solid and the response to the occasional issues is exemplary. Thanks again Aleksei and congratulations on another successful release.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hyperjaxb3 is without doubt one of the most useful tools I have worked with of late. Thanks for all the great work on this Aleksei!

Only one thing is troubling me now - that is the ability to define custom generators properties marked with the hj:id. There is no way I can get this working. I'm using these annotations on attribute nodes rather than elements but that should be ok? The @Id annotation is added but no way can I get the @Generated annotation. Any suggestions?

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home